Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pool Comments

Typical conversations of C, M, H & B-Poolside:

C: "Daddy!  Mommy!  Get in!  It's Great! Come Play!  I love SWIMMING!  Why is everyone else out of the pool??  Get in and play!!  The pool is AWESOME!"

M: (laying flat on the concrete after 2 minutes in the subzero water) I'm FREEZING.  When can we go? 

H: Hanging out at the side of the pool peering into the water: "OH MINE DOSS!  WITE DER, ISSA BUG!!  INNA POO!!  OH MINE DOSS!!  MOMMY DET IT!" (Pea has a bug phobia)

B: WAAA!!!  (code for, "daddy please stop putting me in the pool.  it's too damn cold!!)

We are headed back this afternoon for the party. I'm sure we'll all be fried crispy by 4 :)

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha!! I can just hear it all!! I love Pea's conversation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline has a similar fear of bugs. I think I'm going to start saying "Oh mine doss" about everything. It sort of sounds like a German curse word!

    ReplyDelete