Saturday, October 29, 2011

FOUR

Okay, why does this keep happening??  Wasn't I just here?  Doing this thing where one of my babies gets a little bigger?  Hrumph.

Yes...today The Pea turned FOUR!  She was literally JUST born!  I can't believe it.  She is officially a Big Girl.

We had a good day today, but unfortunately the poor baby was sick!  On her birthday!  This is how she spent her afternoon:

 Curled up in the chair, watching football with Daddy.  
Before she really started feeling badly, we had a little celebration with Grandma, Grandpa, Nana Dee Hailey and Zoe.  It was big fun...Hannah loved the Ariel cake:
 She also lovvvved her presents.  Matt and I decided to go with the My Little Pony theme.  It was a huge hit!
 I am so proud of my big girl.  But I gotta say...I wish she'd stop getting so big!!


Also:  GO DAWGS.  We just pulled off a beautiful win against Florida.  Happy Birthday Hannah...I don't think a proper Dawg fan could ask for a better gift :).  

1 comment:

  1. FOUR?!?!?!?! When did THAT happen??!! Happy Birthday Pea!! And yes, way to go Dawgs!!

    ReplyDelete