Saturday, December 24, 2011

Lucky Santa!

You all know how excited I am that someday, maybe, hopefully soon, I'm gonna get to be a teacher.  However if I had to have another job, I guess being Santa would be an amazing second choice.  I mean seriously?  How awesome would it be to be the one who gets to wait until four precious babies fall asleep, and then sneak up and back from the attic down the chimney with a whole bunch of things you just know they're gonna love and lay them out near the Christmas tree.  And to be able to anticipate that look of joy, that expression of pure, "holy cow did i really just get one of THOSE!?  AND A SET OF THESE TOO??"  on the faces of four little angels who probably deserved more, but who will be just as happy with the few...I tell you what.  That Santa?  Sure is lucky.  

Merry Christmas, y'all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment