Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday Bullets (with a few pictures)

Good Morning!

  • Six.  That is the number of times the babies (Hannah and Ben but mostly Ben) got us up last night.  SIX TIMES.  This morning Matt and I were comparing notes, “So, I got Ben three times, and Hannah once.  You?”, “Well, I know I got Ben at least twice, but there could have been a sleepwalking third”.  Needless to say 6:20 came extra early this morning. 
  • Hannah’s preschool Christmas program was last night and it was so hilariously cute.  All of the kids wore their Christmas pajamas and tried desperately to remember the words to 6+ Christmas carols.  No easy feat for a three year old!  At the end, they got to see Santa.  Here are a few highlights:

Pre Christmas 11 024

Hannah with Ms. Lori…the same preschool teacher Caitlin had.  They both love her!

Pre Christmas 11 026

Making an entrance…

Pre Christmas 11 033

Cradling her baby in the manger.  Since no one else appears to be cradling, I’m pretty sure she was about three steps behind. 

Pre Christmas 11 057

Talking to Santa with Ben.  Good thing he didn’t ask if they’ve been naughty…they might have had to lie to Santa which, I’m pretty sure is a no-no…

Pre Christmas 11 061

With Nana and Dee afterward…she loves her flowers!

  • Potty training part 542 started yesterday.  Have I mentioned how much I hate potty training??  We went through four pairs of pants before 9am yesterday…and one incident took place at the vet.  Fortunately it is a place that is used to urine on the floor.  This morning seems to be going better…we have not had an accident yet (knock on wood). 
  • We decorated our Christmas tree this weekend…it was great!  We had apple cider, and pandora provided Christmas carols (I’ve lost all of my Christmas CD’s…I’m going to blame Ben).  It is always fun to see the kids rediscover all the old ornaments. 
  • Pre Christmas 11 004  Pre Christmas 11 021

 

Pre Christmas 11 017

Pre Christmas 11 023  Pre Christmas 11 011

  • Ben just had an accident.  Awesome.  Gotta run and try to round up a clean pair of pants.  Y’all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment