Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Matthew's 6th Birthday


Well, today it's just pictures...a picture walk through our trip to Fernbank for Matthew's birthday.  Frankly I don't have time to do a long update and not too much is going on here-aside from me trying to keep up with my school work.  Turns out procrastinating is not such a good idea....;)
Daddy and the birthday boy-

Matthew and Pea in front of the giant dinosaur bones

The whole gang!  Matt's Mom and Dad came with us :)

One of my favorite family photos...all the kids seem to be making a funny face!

Matthew playing with the bubbles...(I really want one of those here at the house!)
Mommy and The Ben...
Silly Caitlin
Pea...pollinating the flowers
Dee and the birthday boy


We had a ton of fun!!  And Cracker Barrel afterward was a great way to end the day!  (Mostly because Ben decided to sleep almost the entire time-so nice.) 

Hope y'all have a good week...I'm not going to be able to post very often until this quarter is over....but i'll do my best!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update!!! Pea is getting soooo big. The picture of her and Matthew was precious!! I love the one of you and The Ben too!!

    ReplyDelete