Friday, February 18, 2011

Bragging!

UPDATE:   Caitlin won second place!!  Matthew was very proud of his sister and was a great sport about the whole thing.  :)   (still proud over here)

So proud of my big kids today!

Matthew and Caitlin both came home with the following letter in their agendas:

"Congratulations! Your child's artwork has been selected to be entered into (a local business') coloring contest.  Only ten students from the entire school have been chosen to participate in this contest.  Fill out the following form and return blah, blah blah."

I don't know when the drawing is, or what the prize (if any) there might be...but I am so so so proud of them!!  Caitlin has already won a coloring contest back in Watkinsville, but this is Matthew's first time entering...I hope one of them wins...but even if they don't, I am so proud that they have done this well!!

Also, did I mention that I was proud of them?  Because I am.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for Caitlin and Matthew!!! You seem to be solely responsible for 20% of the top color-ers at the school. Damn right you are proud!! They aren't mine and I'm proud!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy for them. You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete