Friday, January 1, 2010

Up and Running...again.

Welcome, welcome!  I have finally decided to stop being such a slacker and blog.  About the move...I decided I needed a fresh start-that last blog was just not doing it for me.  I have decided that this new one will be a hybrid of my last two...a little bit of my personal ramblings mixed in with what's happening here at the crazy Schroeder household.
A little bit of background for those who don't follow us closely-I am a 28fixin'tobe29 year old mom of 4 kids-Caitlin is 7, Matthew is 5fixin'tobe6, Hannah is 2, and Ben is 6 months.  I am a stay at home mom, and keep myself sane by going to school in the evenings (I am working on my Masters to teach. I am sure you will hear much much more about that but I'm about sick of school for the moment, so lets talk about something else).  Matt, my amazing and wonderful husband does work for small businesses in addition to being a regular candidate for father of the year.  We live in a small town in Georgia and love it.  Most of the time :).
I am super excited to be back to blogging...and so glad you made it!  Come back often-I'm not a consistent blogger, but I do my best.

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. I read these out of order but this post is sweet. Also your "most of the time" line reminded me of the conversation about HS football when you and I thought it was about UGA football lol :)

    ReplyDelete