Thursday, April 8, 2010

Messes

(NOTE:  Apparently this post created a bit of confusion.  "Brown Diaper Cream does not equal Poo.  In this particular instance.  Though I will probably refer to poo from now on as Brown Diaper Cream.  Read on!)

  This morning I woke Pea up...and guess what SHE had been doing last night?  Two words: Diaper Cream.  Not just diaper cream but BROWN diaper cream (boudreaux?  or something like that)  It. Was. Everywhere.  Hair? Check.  Clothes? Check.  Sheets?  Check.  Stretch? Double check (I think he had a bit of diaper rash.  On his face.) AH!!!  Diaper cream messes are the worst!  Believe me, I know.  Every single one of my kids has gotten into it-but of course Pea is the only one who did it TWICE.  And with brown diaper cream.  EW. 

More later....

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought you meant that as a euphemism for...something else. Just be glad it's diaper cream. Kids have been known to paint the walls with worse! :)

    ReplyDelete