Wednesday, April 14, 2010

News

BEN IS CRAWLING!!!  I'm going to post video soon, but it is so cute!  He hesitatingly puts one little arm up and moves it forward and then just goes.  For some reason I can't remember the others learning to crawl so it feels like I'm experiencing this for the first time...I love it!

Hannah bo got into the blue stamp pad.  I think I am officially a moron.  Seriously, any normal sane person would probably learn not to leave Pea unattended for any length of time with anything that spreads/is sticky/is brightly colored.  But not me.  I left her downstairs with the art basket, and she got the blue stamp pad and proceeded to lick it and spread the contents all over herself and her chair.  At least we have many many Hannah fingerprints for the police database. 

Matthew had his first baseball game this past weekend which Matt went to (I was at Caitlin's soccer game).  Matt said that Matthew was "the whole package" as a baseball player...he can hit (once to the fence and never off the tee!) and field (shortstop) and run.  I was sad I missed it!  After the game we went to a birthday party and Matthew had so much fun with his friends...it was a good weekend!

Caitlin's game was good and bad....bad because they lost 3-1, but good because guess who scored the only goal??? Lil' C!  I was so proud!  It was, of course, a team effort, but it was Caitlin's "boot" that put it in the goal.  Hopefully there will be many more this season!  In other Cailtin news...I just took her this morning to get a blood screen to make sure that the purpura (reddish rash) on her legs that appears to be spreading is not a sign of anything worse.  We should know by Friday and really are not all that worried, since in all other ways she is completely healthy...but I'll letcha know how it goes. 

Pictures to come...but I better get the Ben before he crawls somewhere he shouldn't be!

No comments:

Post a Comment