Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Camera

Yay!!  It's here!!  In the two weeks that I was without a camera there were a million and a half occasions that I REALLY REALLY NEEDED A CAMERA.  Matthew's first ball practice, playdate with friends, fun at the Mall of Georgia...but today the new one finally came!  I haven't decided if its The One or not...the quality of the pictures is not even close to the quality of the old one Nana and Dee bought for me...(y'all spoiled me!!!), but it is easy to use and was cheap, so I'll probably keep it.  (*note: I just posted pictures and actually the quality is much better than I thought!  It's a keeper.)

Of course once it did arrive, there was absolutely nothing going on.  It was rainy, the kids were playing wii and were not into posing for mommy and Ben was seriously cranky.  However, because I feel the need...I'm going to post what I have. Let me know what you think of the quality...can you tell a difference?  Because it would make my life a lot easier if I didn't have to send it back and wait another long week for a replacement.  (by the way this is the one I ended up with if you are interested)

So!  On to the most boring sequence of pictures ever posted:

 "Leave us alone Mommy, we are BUSY."


 See?  Cranky.

Shut up! The camera adds ten pounds.


I did manage to catch this one of Hannah.  Who cannot resist posing..even right after waking up from a nap...
However she quickly became this:

'Ok mom, get OUT of my face.  And my room.'


Even the cat thinks these pictures are boring. 


Enough with the pictures lady!! Geeze I'm practically falling asleeeeee (zzzzzzzz). 

No comments:

Post a Comment