Monday, April 25, 2011

He crawled out of the crib…

We knew it was coming.  Just maybe not so soon.  I’ve caught him throwing a leg over a few times… but this time, he crawled all the way out and was playing with all the toys way after bedtime.  (busting him was hilarious.  He looked so confused and tried to crawl back in to the crib.)

So…we moved him to the big boy bed!

BigBoyBed 001

He never got out either…so I think he liked it.  However I remember this from the other babies…the first night always goes very well (the novelty factor I think) but the second, third, (and subsequent two weeks in Caitlin’s case) are never good…so I’m gearing up for some very late Ben bedtimes!

I am glad to have him in the big boy bed though…that crib is on it’s last legs…one stiff breeze and that thing would be in splinters!  He’s probably a bit safer now Smile.

BigBoyBed 002

2 comments:

  1. haha so cute! I'm glad Burt and Harold finally made the blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Hope the bedtime thing goes your way! ;)

    ReplyDelete