Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I WON!! I WON!!

Last week, I was listening to a local radio station, and they mentioned this tailgating contest (drawing).  Just go online, enter, and if you win, you get two tickets to the Ga game, a parking space near the game (worth almost as much as the tickets), $50, and free food.  I jokingly asked Matt whether we would go if I won the contest. 

“Done”. He said.  Zero hesitation.

Good thing he was serious…because I WON!!!!  I’m the WINNER!!  I get the prize!!! (I don’t know if I’m more excited about the actual prize or just that I won something).

Hope y’all are having a great day too!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is awesome! I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! HOOOORAY!!!!!!! Have so much fun!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! DID I MENTION. HOOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete