Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today

Good Morning!!!  And a quick shout out to my favorite baby sister…HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   I wish I could teleport down to see you and take you out for lunch and drink wine and eat cheese and talk about random stuff….but once again, I’ve lost the teleport key.   Stupid teleport key. 
Thank goodness for a birthday today because otherwise this morning would have been not so great…poor BenBen has come down with some sort of stomach virus Sad smile.  Also Ew.  Because it’s not the throw up kind of virus if you catch my drift.  It’s more of the kind that makes you want to wear rubber gloves for diaper changes and bathe in bleach afterward. 
The worst part of it is that the poor boy can’t sit down…diaper rash is horrible!  The desitin doesn’t seem to help, so I am going to call the pediatrician to see what they recommend. (A&D, Vaseline or ButtPaste.  The three I don't have.) 
But enough about poop!  Last night was the beginning of Matthew’s baseball tournament and my GOODNESS we have never had such an exciting game!  We’re talking bottom of the ninth two outs and a full count kind of excitement-fortunately one of our best batters was up and managed to win the game for us-but it was so close!  I have no fingernails left.  Matthew did very well-he is a solid hitter and consistently gets a base hit every time he’s up to bat.  Very comfortable to watch!  He plays in the outfield and at this level doesn’t see much action out there…but manages to stay focused for the majority of the time.  Because we won last night, we are supposed to play again tonight…but I’m afraid we are going to get rained out.  We’ll see though. 
Happy Tuesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Poor BenBen!! Poor Mommy!! Hope it gets better!! Good luck in the tournament!!! Keep posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - I feel so honored! Can't wait to hear how Matthew does on Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete