Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Updates

GO MARLINS!!!  Matthew’s team managed (after a long rain delay) to win their game last night!!  (an aside: After blogging so much about baseball, I realize that I am officially that mom who becomes obsessed with little league playoffs.  Yikes.  Caitlin’s tournament is next week…just a warning.) Matthew and Matt did not get home until 9 or so, but Matthew was still up and hyper this morning…I feel a crash coming on.  Fortunately because they won their first two games, they don’t have to play again until Saturday. 

BenBen is still not feeling that well this morning-he woke up very thirsty and drank a huge cup of water (which I was glad to see) but is still pretty lethargic.  I was hoping this would be a 24 hour thing…but I’m afraid it’s going to last a bit longer. 

Here’s a pic of him when he was feeling a bit better (and before a much needed haircut):

Caitlin First Communion 004

Eating an apple in the cozy coupe!

Pea didn’t want her picture taken…but I did it anyway!

Caitlin First Communion 003

Somebody’s feeling a bit grumpy!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I hope BenBen is feeling better soon. I meant to comment on yesterday's post, but got sidetracked. When you change his diaper, after wiping him down with wipes, you might try sticking him in the tub (standing up) and just splashing some water on his bottom. I found that that helped get Caroline cleaner when she was having terrible diaper rash and washed off the residue from the wipes. Of course you may already be doing this, and if so, just ignore me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I had forgotten all about that...Caitlin used to have the WORST diaper rash and I can recall them telling us to let her run around 'nekkid' to heal it-but thats just not an option with what Ben's got going on lol! Will definitely put him in the tub for this though. :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "no I don't want my picture taken" face. No playing poker for that one!!!! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete